Feb 22, 2022
In this special solo episode, your girl Jess reflects on the anniversary of her most transparent episode that began her stranded phase and the most transformational personal growth year that followed. Taking you on the journey with her, she is here today to close the chapter, put the book on the shelf, and start writing on new pages.
Tune in as Jess shares the top ten lessons she discovered while picking up the pieces and learning how to show up for herself, along with powerful exercises to release the energy of victimization and blame. So can we move on and prioritize healing at the same time? Listen in and find out why your girl isn’t stranded anymore.
- 10 things Jess learned in her year of transformation
- Revenge is not a training tool
- We are not our mistakes - forgive yourself
- Don’t run from your feelings but understand they can lie to you
- There is no fairness in pain, so when does forgiveness begin?
- When it’s necessary to know what to keep to yourself
- Why it’s not about happiness, it’s about peace
- Closing the chapter on the most transformational year of Jess’s life
“You will learn the toughest things in your darkest hours. But eventually, we got to move out of there, we cannot live there, we can not identify with it. We are not writing the map of victimization for the rest of our lives.”
“Peace is worth all of it because being at peace with yourself allows you to receive the highs and lows, that happy and sad, the ups and downs, the ebbs and flows that are life with the same capacity at all times.”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Love what you’re hearing? Follow Jessica Hurley on social media and share the love!
IG | @jessicahurley__ - instagram.com/jessicahurley__
Visit The Stranded Phase website at thestrandedphase.com
Gain access to more of Jessica’s resources here: linktr.ee/jessicahurley__
The Stranded Phase is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)